RDA Consulting Data Privacy Notice
Who we are
RDA Consulting is a specialist organisation providing business consulting; meeting and workshop facilitation; individual and team coaching, including assessment tools; strategic marketing research; training; and development programmes.
Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to an individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the Data Controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the GDPR.
What type of information do we have?
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Assessment tool data
- Financial payment records
- Questionnaire data
How we get the information and why we have it
To enable us to carry out our business in a viable and professional manner, we might collect a limited amount of personal data from you in a number of well-established ways. Most typically, we will do this via conversations (whether face-to-face, by telephone, or web-enabled) and/or the exchange of emails, with you or someone authorised to act on your behalf (such as your employer). We might also collect such data through your interaction with our website or your use of an online portal.
In relation to any data that relates personally to you, our purpose in collecting and processing it is to fulfil one or more of the following conditions:
- To provide you with a particular business service that you have personally requested
- To fulfil our contractual commitments to a client organisation with which you areinvolved
- To enable our interactions with prospective client organisations with which you areinvolved
- To facilitate the effective delivery of support services to RDA Consulting from a supplier organisation or associate consultancy
- To satisfy a legal or regulatory
What we do with the information we have
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To enable us to provide business services as detailed above
- To administer financial records including payments (no credit card data is ever kept)
- To promote our services to those who have willingly provided contact details
- To maintain our own accounts and records for tax and VAT purposes
- To inform contacts of relevant news, events, activities and services
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with other associates of RDA Consulting where necessary to provide you with services e.g.in the instance of processing assessments or interviews. Each of these organisations and individuals are well known and trusted by us and each have their own GDPR policies in place and will NOT share your data with any other third parties.
How we store your information
RDA Consulting complies with its obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
So far as is reasonably practicable, security measures are in place to prevent the unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction, and accidental loss of personal data stored electronically within our business systems.
In addition to this, our website uses a secure connection (you will see “https” at start of website address, and you can ‘click’ on the ‘lock’ symbol to view the security certificate). This means that any data you provide via this means will be encrypted before being transmitted across the web.
All financial data such as copies of invoices and expenses we will retain for seven years in line with HMRC guidelines. All other data relating to conducting our business as defined above we will retain for five years. In the cases of assessment tools, all personal data will be removed after five years but the raw data (data which cannot be tracked back to anyone) will be retained to assist with validation techniques to help improve norms and improve the productsgenerally.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including to:
- Ask us for copies of your personal
- Ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is
- Ask us to erase your personal information in certain
- Ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
Our contact details
Name: Rowena Davis Associates Ltd (trading as RDA Consulting) Company registration number: incorporated in England, 6137493,
Registered office: Harben House, Harben Parade, Finchley Road, London NW3 6LH
Phone Number: +44 77716 00124 E-mail: email@example.com
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House
Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113