What is going on here?
SAVI® – System for Analyzing Verbal Interaction
Zoom: 18 – 19 January & 3 – 4 March 2022
09.00 – 16.45 UK time
Led by Rowena Davis & Annika Hall
SAVI is a practical, theory-based way of mapping communication patterns and having more productive and satisfying conversations at work and in our personal lives. It was created by Agazarian (the originator of Systems-Centered® Theory) and Simon. View SAVI Grid here.
Introductory SAVI Workshop
Open to all
18 – 19 January 2022, Zoom, 09.00 – 16.45 UK time
Come & learn the nuts & bolts of SAVI & practise having more productive & satisfying conversations
In this two-day Introductory Workshop, open to all, we will:
- Explore through the SAVI lens why some conversations flow & others get stuck
- Discover ways to reduce ‘noise’ so more information gets heard & problems are solved more easily
- Try out new verbal behaviours to increase energy & satisfaction at work & in life
- Build an exploratory, collaborative learning climate & have fun
Early Bird rate until 24 November 2021 - Fees / Registration
Giving and receiving SAVI feedback
Open to those who have taken the Introductory Workshop
3 – 4 March 2022, Zoom, 09.00 – 16.45 UK time
How do we give and receive feedback so we can hear what is being said and be understood?
Join us to develop skills for giving & receiving feedback using SAVI. Our goal is to have fun & co-create a collaborative learning environment.
- Develop our capacity to give & receive data-oriented feedback in line with the context, goals & roles
- Practise seeing feedback from the perspective of both the giver & the receiver
- Increase our ability to see feedback as information and to take it less personally
Early Bird rate until 28 January 2022 - Fees / Registration
10% discount if you register for both workshops by 24 November.
We have a limited number of bursaries. To apply & for questions: email@example.com
For more information on SAVI visit savicommunications.com